Monday 18 November 2019

Alpine DAK Fallschirmjager


So after my initial slight hiccup painting the face on this figure, this is how things stand at the moment.
Most of the upper torso is finished with just the legs and a few small details to paint. This was a little more difficult as I had to leave both arms off so I could get to the body parts to paint them effectively. Glueing and filling the arms then painting them in situ can be a slight issue, especially when I'm trying to match up the paintwork.
The focus of this piece was to try and practice painting a light coloured uniform, actually to pre-empt the painting of the figures for my SAS jeep vignette. Light colour uniform painting is something I struggle with, hopefully it works but it is something I still need to practice.







2 comments: